**ONLY AVAILABLE FOR OEM PACKAGE**
Contact your sales representative to verify product availability
The Box Four Crankset features a 2-piece design with an oversized bottom bracket interface. The 24mm spindle is pressed into the drive-side crank arm for durability and easy installation. The non-drive side crank arm features a 2-bolt pinch system for added strength. Our unique 4-bolt 104 BCD spider features a flex-resistant ring for optimum performance.
Box Four Cranks feature steel pedal inserts that require pedal washers and external sealed bearing BSA bottom brackets, and both are provided in the box.
For compatibility questions, please click here.
Weight Limit: 115kg (253 lbs) with limitations as per Category 2 of EN 16054:2012 Standard
- Oversized Bottom Bracket Interface
- Durable Cold-Forged Construction
- Dual Pinch Bolts for Even Clamping Force
- 4-bolt 104 BCD Spider with Flex-Resistant Ring
- 24mm Chromoly Spindle
- Box Two Chainring
- Box One Chromoly Chainring Bolts
- Box One 7075 Alloy Chainring Bolts
- Box Two 24mm bottom bracket
- Box Extremum RacePrep bottom bracket
- 160mm 165mm 170mm
- BB (Included): BSA 1.37
- Spindle: 24mm Chromoly
- Material: 6061 T-6 Aluminum
- Process: Cold-Forged
- Chainline: 44.5mm
- Torque specs: 12-14 nM
- Weight: 900 grams / 31.7 ounces