BOX COMPONENTS - WOLF TOOTH 104 BCD CHAINRINGS
**ONLY AVAILABLE FOR OEM PACKAGE**
Contact your sales representative to verify product availability
DESCRIPTION104 BCD is the most common bolt pattern on double and triple cranksets and happens to be the first product ever made my Wolf Tooth Components.The Drop-Stop® tooth design is the best performing and longest lasting wide/narrow chainrings on the market.
If you plan to ride in very muddy conditions, we recommend a chainguide or chainkeeper in addition to a clutch-type rear derailleur. Without these precautions, you may experience chaindrops and/or chainsuck.
All trademarks remain the property of their respective holders. Their use in no way indicates any relationship between Box Components and the holders of said trademarks.
- Fits any 104 BCD crankset
- Drop-Stop technology. On Wolf Tooth’s patented wide/narrow chainring, the wide side of the tooth has maximum contact on the drive side which spreads the load and improves chainring life. The narrow side allows clearance for mud and debris which reduces friction.
- Alternating wide/narrow tooth pattern prevents chain derailment
- Tested by both Box and WTC to work perfectly with the Prime 9 chain.
- Weight: 30t • 36g | 32 • 47g | 34t • 56g
- Material: 7075-T6 aluminum
- Made in the USA